Modern corporate travel management
for the fast-changing travel landscape
Manage risk. Ensure traveller wellbeing. Plan for the future.
How can Egencia help you modernise your corporate travel programme?
The only proven global B2B travel tech platform
Egencia provides our travellers, travel managers, and travel arrangers with unrivalled value, choice and experience, all with the powerful backing of American Express Global Business Travel.
We’re in a league of our own
The world's business travel platform
- Companies of all sizes in more than 60 countries trust Egencia to modernise their corporate travel programmes
- We deliver simple, consumer-like business travel that users love and fast, expert support for unexpected moments
- With a globally consistent platform and powerful travel programme management, rest assured your travel programme is optimised to manage risk while maximising ROI
Returning to travel
As business travel returns, evolve your corporate travel programme for success. Egencia is here to help.
- Use country-level information from the Egencia® Travel Advisor to inform your international and domestic travel policy settings
- Leverage actionable insights to redesign your business travel management programme for more control and employee well-being
- How corporate travel managers are preparing for future travel
- Learn how to engage stakeholders to relaunch your business travel programme
- Get what you need to confidently manage your business travel programme and gain leadership skills with the Egencia Travel Management Academy
Ready to update your travel program?
If now is the time to redesign your corporate travel program to manage risk, support traveler wellbeing and monitor your travel spend, this toolkit can help.
Egencia helps you stay connected
Last year, Egencia powered 14 million business trips. As your travel management company, we’ll be with you every step of the way.
Managing travel risk
Travel risk management has never been more important. Find out how you can control risk, deliver duty of care and make your business travellers feel secure.
- A comprehensive and quickly adaptable business travel policy is crucial. Use this free guide to help you create a travel policy that adapts to your needs.
- Make traveller wellbeing a priority. Inform, alert and assist them in real-time via the mobile app and online booking tool
- Reduce risk by improving travel policy compliance
Putting traveller well being first
You want employees to feel fully supported from the time they book until they return home. Egencia travel experts are ready to assist.
- Learn how you can enhance your duty of care policies for travellers
- Travel booking is only one part of the equation. Traveller safety is the other. Use this pre-travel safety checklist as a guide
- Learn how Egencia hotel partners are delivering new hygiene programmes
- Put your travellers in the driver’s seat and take advantage of our fleet of 5 million car rental options worldwide
Savings and ROI
Even as the travel industry changes, businesses still need to make strategic decisions based on cost and ROI. Egencia can help you boost your bottom line.
- With available travel data, gain insights, identify savings and optimise travel spend in real-time with Egencia Analytics Studio
- Find out how Umpqua Bank maximised their business travel ROI with Egencia
- Egencia travel services can help simplify expense management. Easily track travel expenses that reflect spending with personal or corporate credit cards
- 19 ways our travel management solutions can help you save time and money
G2 ranks Egencia as a leader in travel management software
We’ve worked hard to simplify business travel booking and management. We provide travellers and travel managers with the data they need to boost compliance, easily manage travel policy and optimise their travel programme.
Are you considering a return to business travel?
Egencia partners with Festive Road to offer a permissible travel framework to evaluate an organisation’s overall readiness to travel based on corporate, individual and government regulations.